Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier and Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector Duo Set 3.3oz/100ml
The most simple, convenient yet professional way to color your hair without damage at home. Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier is a water solution of the bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate active and is applied in the salon to repair damaged hair. It can also be added directly to the permanent dye solution that is used in the hair-coloring process. Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector contains the bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate in a smaller amount, in combination with a variety of conditioning agents, and is also applied in the salon. This is your post-coloring conditioner treatment.
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 100ml
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 100ml
This Product helps to repair damaged hair and prevent breakage. It works by strengthening and reconnecting broken bonds within the hair structure caused by chemical treatments, heat styling, and environmental damage. Leaving the hair feeling soft, strong, and more manageable, it is a popular choice for those who want to maintain healthy, beautiful hair without sacrificing style or color.
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 100ml
- Add (less than 1/4 oz to 1oz ) directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer.
Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 100ml
- After rinsing hair color, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
- If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops. Use 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 2-3 small scoops.
- Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
- Processing time will take longer with OLAPLEX. Be patient. It's worth the wait.
- You must increase your developer one full volume - 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not use 10 volume. OLAPLEX dilutes the developer like water diluting cranberry juice. You must bump it up or processing time will take forever.
- Never use more than 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX into lightener for balayage (halfway to 1/4oz. line on dosage dispenser). Even if you mix 1oz. lightener for balayage, still use 1/8oz. OLAPLEX.
- Use 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX in any quantity of base color. Gloss, semi, demi and permanent - you do not need to bump up developer with base color.
- OLAPLEX has been used thousands of times with amazing results. The only thing that can go wrong is using too much OLAPLEX with lightener or not bumping up your developer one full notch. Remember, 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX to 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
- Simple rule to follow: 1/8oz. OLAPLEX mixed into everything except 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX mixed into 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer
It is really good. Protect my hair during bleach. Will definitely recommend.
Didn't keep my hair from breaking like was told it would
Best conditioner I’ve ever used. Just a tiny amount is all you need. Excellent experience using Comebackdude!! I will definitely purchase from this company again.
Good product but sent to wrong address