Olaplex No.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo 250ml
Clarifying Shampoo that Removes Damaging Impurity Buildup for Your Healthiest Hair.
No..4C Bond Maintenance® Clarifying Shampoo features new technology to reveal your healthiest hair. Optimize your hair repair results by removing more impurities that damage hair. Harsh clarifiers can leave hair like straw. Nº.4C is sulfate-free & pH balanced to maintain hydrated hair.
Hair Type: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Hair Texture: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
- Airy Volume and Softness
- Restored Shine and Vibrant Color Clarity
- Improved Hair Repair Routine Results
- Apply to wet hair. Concentrate on scalp and work through to ends. Lather fully and let process up to 5 minutes. Rinse.
- Follow with No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner or No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask for extra moisture.
WHEN TO USE:
- Use weekly in place of your regular shampoo.
- As a weekly damage reversal routine for any hair type, start with No.3 Hair Perfector as a pre-shampoo treatment to repair damage and strengthen hair. Cleanse with No.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo and hydrate with No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask in place of conditioner.
I am very impressed with this product. It makes my hair feel very smooth and hydrated after the damage I??ve done to it. I love the way it preforms and definitely feel like I am starting to see a small change in my hair. Looking forward to continuing to use and see what it can do
This honestly is a game changer in my hair wash routine. Before I used the clarifying shampoo, my hair had so much build up from all the products I use. Afterwards I saw an immediate difference in how clean my hair felt as well as it not being as oily as it usually is even after a wash. I use it before the Olaplex Bond Maintenance Shampoo and my hair has never looked better. Olaplex never fails to amaze me!!!
I like it
I was given this product by the brand, and in return I am going to give you my thoughts about how the product performed. I haven't personally tried much from the Olapex line, but I do know that people tend to love it. And I can see why from this one product I've tried. It works really well to remove all of the buildup in my hair after a few days of dry shampoo, texture sprays, hairspray, etc. It felt amazing and my scalp really felt clean!
My new hair reoutine
OBSESSED with this new clarifying shampoo. I??ve been dealing with some pretty dry hair and scalp recently with the odd weather changes in Chicago, and after one use this product has been a MIRACLE. seriously try it out for yourself because it??ll be a staple item in your shower routine!
A must have!
After damaging my curly hair really bad without even noticing, I never thought that I would return to have the curls that I once had before!!! After using this for a while and only once a week, my hair has never been better!