Don't worry about running out of your favorite hair savior!
The most simple, convenient yet professional way to color your hair without damage at home
Direction: Add (less than 1/4 oz to 1oz ) directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer
- If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops. Use 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 2-3 small scoops.
- Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
- Processing time will take longer with OLAPLEX. Be patient. It's worth the wait.
- You must increase your developer one full volume - 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not use 10 volume. OLAPLEX dilutes the developer like water diluting cranberry juice. You must bump it up or processing time will take forever.
- Never use more than 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX into lightener for balayage (halfway to 1/4oz. line on dosage dispenser). Even if you mix 1oz. lightener for balayage, still use 1/8oz. OLAPLEX.
- Use 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX in any quantity of base color. Gloss, semi, demi and permanent - you do not need to bump up developer with base color.
- OLAPLEX has been used thousands of times with amazing results. The only thing that can go wrong is using too much OLAPLEX with lightener or not bumping up your developer one full notch. Remember, 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX to 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
- Simple rule to follow: 1/8oz. OLAPLEX mixed into everything except 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX mixed into 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer
Restore your Damaged and Compromised Hair with this Global Best-Seller
Optimal result when used with other Olaplex At-Home Care Items
Made in California, USA
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At house, I used this as a treatment. My hair was severely damaged and heavily processed. I left it overnight and saw a difference the next day. Well worth the money ! I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
I use this shampoo regularly. Love that it is a sulfate free product.
My hair is frequently bleached and toned. This product is used in all of my treatments. My hair feels fantastic, and I genuinely believe it is because of the Olaplex. Authentic product in each and every way.
I gave it the benefit of the doubt, and it works well. My hair has a silky and smooth feel about it. Normally, my hair is fine and frizzy. I would absolutely invest in this.
It's a great product that smells great. However, because I have thick & long hair, I had to use lots. Very simple to use.