Ceramic Heated Brush Combines the Heat Styling Benefits of a Flat Iron with the convenience of a Paddle Brush to Deliver Sleek, Smooth Styles in a Single Step
- Heated beveled edges smooth hard-to-reach areas close to the root
- Advanced ionic technology minimizes static for shiny, frizz-free results
- Ceramic cool tip bristles provide a smooth, effortless glide
- Heats quickly in under 60 seconds
- Ergonomic soft-touch grip
- 1 hour automatic shut-off for worry-free styling
- Includes a heat-resistant poucH
- Divide hair into small subsections. Comb through each subsection before using the smoothing brush.
- Select desired temperature. (Fine hair = lower heat setting; medium to coarse = higher heat setting).
- Quickly press the top button to instantly reach the highest temperature setting if desired. You can also hold down the same button to lock the temperature in place.
- Starting at the base of one section, lightly spray one pump of Perfect Defense 8–10 inches (20–25 cm) away. Slowly brush the section from root to tip, letting the hair glide through the bristles.
- Repeat until desired smoothness is achieved. Allow the heated beveled edge to reach close to the root for extra smoothness in hard-to-reach areas.
- Optional: for an extra bend at the ends, angle the brush in the desired direction and allow ends of the hair to pass through the beveled edge.