Intensive Bond Building for Dry and Damaged Hair
Nourish and hydrate damaged-looking hair with the Olaplex No.0 Bond Building Treatment. The bond-building hair treatment is designed to improve the absorption of subsequent products to achieve optimum visible results.
Infused with the highest possible concentration of Olaplex technology, the lightweight formula works as a primer for the No.3 Hair Perfector, helping to minimize the appearance of damage to encourage a sleek, fuller-looking finish.
Scientifically Proven: 68% more repair & 3x stronger hair* *When used as a two-part system in just one use.
Restore your Damaged and Compromised Hair with this Global Best-Seller
Optimal result when used with other Olaplex At-Home Care Items
- Primes hair to absorb nourishment for maximum repair
- It rebuilds hair bonds, strengthens and protects hair integrity
- 1. Apply N°.0 to DRY hair, distributing evenly from root to tip.
- 2. Work N°.0 into small sections by squeezing the liquid into the hair to be fully absorbed as you go.
- 3. Lightly saturate. Hair should be damp, not drenched. Let process for 10 minutes. DO NOT RINSE.
- 4. Apply N°.3 over hair with N°.0 still applied. Comb through and process for at least another 10 minutes.
- 5. Rinse, shampoo & condition. For best results, use N°.4 Shampoo & N°.5 Conditioner.
A must treatment
I use this weekly to re-bond my hair after a bleaching treatment in conjunction with the No. 3 and slowly but surely my hair is getting better, visibly less damage and more shine.
I always use this because it is part of the system. It smells amazing. Definitely always have some around.
Keeps my hair looking great and strong. I use it once a week and it really makes a difference. Highly recommend . So Amazing!
I've used Olaplex for over a year now, and still love it! I have very thin hair, and occasionally have my stylist do a stand alone treatment in the salon with No. 1 and 2. At home, I use No. 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Leave the hair soft and healthy after the bleach. I sometimes use it simply as a hair mask. Love it