Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier and Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector Duo
The most simple, convenient yet professional way to color your hair without damage at home
[No.1] Add (less than 1/4 oz to 1oz ) directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer
[No.2] After rinsing hair color, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion
- If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops. Use 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 2-3 small scoops.
- Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
- Processing time will take longer with OLAPLEX. Be patient. It's worth the wait.
- You must increase your developer one full volume - 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not use 10 volume. OLAPLEX dilutes the developer like water diluting cranberry juice. You must bump it up or processing time will take forever.
- Never use more than 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX into lightener for balayage (halfway to 1/4oz. line on dosage dispenser). Even if you mix 1oz. lightener for balayage, still use 1/8oz. OLAPLEX.
- Use 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX in any quantity of base color. Gloss, semi, demi and permanent - you do not need to bump up developer with base color.
- OLAPLEX has been used thousands of times with amazing results. The only thing that can go wrong is using too much OLAPLEX with lightener or not bumping up your developer one full notch. Remember, 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX to 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
- Simple rule to follow: 1/8oz. OLAPLEX mixed into everything except 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX mixed into 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer
Restore your Damaged and Compromised Hair with this Global Best-Seller
Optimal result when used with other Olaplex At-Home Care Items
Made in California, USA
You may also like
Best conditioner I’ve ever used. Just a tiny amount is all you need. Excellent experience using Comebackdude!! I will definitely purchase from this company again.
Very good products
Purchasing Olaplex at Comebackdude was one of the best experiences purchasing on line. Everything came in tact and quickly. I love that there were added instructions on how to use the product. Olaplex worked wonders for my hair that was breaking and falling out in clumps. From the first use there was a dramatic reduction in hair fall. Love this product. It is seriously worth every penny
Best hair products
It really protects your hair from damage. Tried many products. Nothing works like olaplex
Changed my hair for the better