Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier
The most simple, convenient yet professional way to color your hair without damage at home
Direction: Add (less than 1/4 oz to 1oz ) directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer
- If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops. Use 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 2-3 small scoops.
- Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
- Processing time will take longer with OLAPLEX. Be patient. It's worth the wait.
- You must increase your developer one full volume - 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not use 10 volume. OLAPLEX dilutes the developer like water diluting cranberry juice. You must bump it up or processing time will take forever.
- Never use more than 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX into lightener for balayage (halfway to 1/4oz. line on dosage dispenser). Even if you mix 1oz. lightener for balayage, still use 1/8oz. OLAPLEX.
- Use 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX in any quantity of base color. Gloss, semi, demi and permanent - you do not need to bump up developer with base color.
- OLAPLEX has been used thousands of times with amazing results. The only thing that can go wrong is using too much OLAPLEX with lightener or not bumping up your developer one full notch. Remember, 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX to 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
- Simple rule to follow: 1/8oz. OLAPLEX mixed into everything except 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX mixed into 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer
Restore your Damaged and Compromised Hair with this Global Best-Seller
Optimal result when used with other Olaplex At-Home Care Items
Made in California, USA
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Awesome at repairing the broken bonds on your hair. Great at adding moisture and repairing the hair.
Perfect hair oil for any type of hair I would say. I usually put this on after a shower (just a little), after styling, and when my hair is frizzy. It doesn’t leave my hair looking like an oily mess which I love!
I absolutely love this line! My hair was so damaged from bleaching it years ago and this product brought my hair back to life. I have yet to find a brand that works just as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with damaged or colored hair.
I often get it in my salon. Not a cheap one but in complex with other products gives a result. Hair looks shiny and soft.
Seriously repairs the hair and brings it back to its natural state. As a professional I want to thank the hair gods for this.