OLAPLEX SINGLE USE PACK NO.1 & NO.2
Revolutionary Professional Two-Part Additive System - 1 application
The most simple, convenient yet professional way to color your hair without damage at home
Softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks
NO.1 Bond Multiplier
Direction: Add (less than 1/4 oz to 1oz ) directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer
NO.2 Bond Perfector
Direction: After rinsing hair color, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion
Made in California, USA
- If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops. Use 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 2-3 small scoops.
- Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
- Processing time will take longer with OLAPLEX. Be patient. It's worth the wait.
- You must increase your developer one full volume - 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not use 10 volume. OLAPLEX dilutes the developer like water diluting cranberry juice. You must bump it up or processing time will take forever.
- Never use more than 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX into lightener for balayage (halfway to 1/4oz. line on dosage dispenser). Even if you mix 1oz. lightener for balayage, still use 1/8oz. OLAPLEX.
- Use 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX in any quantity of base color. Gloss, semi, demi and permanent - you do not need to bump up developer with base color.
- OLAPLEX has been used thousands of times with amazing results. The only thing that can go wrong is using too much OLAPLEX with lightener or not bumping up your developer one full notch. Remember, 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX to 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
- Simple rule to follow: 1/8oz. OLAPLEX mixed into everything except 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX mixed into 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer