Rich-Lather Creamy Toning Daily Shampoo & Conditioner
Deep purple shampoo that tones down brassiness and strengthens damaged hair. Stay California cool with this blue-based purple formula that tones down yellows and oranges in blonde and lightened hair. Made from the same formula as our Strength Cure system, not only does it keep your color pure, but also fortifies and repairs damage.
Creamy purple conditioner that tones down brassiness and strengthens damaged hair. For icy platinums to beachy blondes, enjoy the Santa Monica sun’s warmth on your skin – not on your hair. A creamy purple-toned formula not only removes brassiness from blonde and lightened hair, but also repairs and protects against further breakage.
- Strength Cure Blonde Shampoo 1L
- Strength Cure Blonde Conditionerr 1L
- Tones & Neutralizes
- Repairs Damaged Hair
- 100% Vegan Formulas
- Good For Color Care
Strength Cure Blonde Shampoo
- Apply a dime-sized amount to wet hair at the scalp.
- Use your fingers to emulsify a rich lather and work down to the ends,
Covering every inch where brassiness may reside.
- For extra toning, leave on longer or repeat washing.
- To achieve the most neutral toning and get extra strength, Follow with Strength Cure Blonde Purple Conditioner and Miracle Filler Treatment.
Strength Cure Blonde Conditioner
- Apply a dime-sized amount of this creamy purple formula to shampooed hair,
Focusing on the midlengths and ends.
- Gently massage through hair.
- Wait 1-2 minutes or leave on longer for extra coolness.
- For the most toning and extra nourishment, shampoo with Strength Cure Blonde Purple Shampoo and
Follow Conditioner with Miracle Filler Treatment.
This was a gift for me and my daughter, she tried their spray in conditioner and loved it and it's smell. Although this doesn't smell like the spray she loves the shampoo and conditioner. Her blonde hair has darkened over the years and she now color treats so this really helps maintain a nice color. Only need a little bit so it last and she hasn't had any trouble with purple staining.
This has become a staple in my house for us blondies!
I have long hair so I know the bottom half of my hair will get brassy. I do have allergies and the conditioner and shampoo are fine on them. I am now returning to buy a whole liter because I am IN LOVE. I will say that leaving it in longer is KEY.
I'm blonde and live in Hawaii so this is a lifesaver! Before I started using this, my hair was a terrible color. Now, these keep the color the way I want it. I think this label says purple, but yeah it’s definitely blue. Which is EXACTLY why I ordered it. It is incredibly difficult to find a good blue conditioner. The purple works great for yellow tones, but I really needed this blue one to also hit my orange tones.
I purchased this product as a woman who is going grey and has sensitive skin. It has surpassed my expectations in spades! I would have given it 5 stars, but the scent isn’t my favorite. I prefer a more organic scent.