New and improved durable DevaFuser with ceramic technology, now withstands high heat and dries curls quickly while preserving hair's natural moisture and luster with zero frizz.
The patented DevaFuser design enhances your natural curls, dries curly hair faster than traditional diffusers, while creating body and touchable volume. This unique, universal diffuser deliver 360°F airflow to completely surround curls even at your roots.
- Universal diffuser for All Curl Kind.
- Ceramic coated metal plate helps reduce drying time, preserving hair's natural moisture and luster.
- High heat resistant material that is more resilient than plastic and has high impact resistance.
- The unique and ergonomic design provides 360°F air flow to gently dry from the inside out.
- Universal one-piece adapter that fits most commercially available hair dryers.
- Insert the barrel of your hair dryer into the end of the DevaFuser. Push gently, making sure it is firmly attached
- Turn the hair dryer on. Set heat to low or medium which is gentler on curls
- Hold near the scalp to dry the roots first
- Cradle the ends of curls in the DevaFuser and push toward the scalp to "scrunch", and hold. Repeat the same motion until curls are dry
- To remove the DevaFuser, grasp above the band and pull gently
A good defuser is essential for great looking curls, and this one is really good. My only issue is that it sometimes does not stay on my hair dryer, and will eventually pop off and go flying through the air. More reason to purchase their dryer too!
I've used it once during once to get me to Day 7 curls. It smells soooooo good and felt pretty refreshing when I sprayed it on. I like how unlike some dry shampoos, it doesn't leave a white residue.
I've been using this for over 3/4 years now and I love it just as much as I did on it's first use. I would say the product is on the not cheap side considering you only have the diffusing head and not a hair dryer as well. So if you don't have a hair dryer I suggest maybe getting the 2 for 1 DevCurl diffuser/dryer. I use this whenever I have an event and want to have extra shine and my curls to be dry on time. I love it and can't wait to get the 2+1 set.
This diffuser is an eye catcher and great conversation piece in the salon! It mimics the hand fantastically for the perfect diffusion of wavy to ***** curly hair. Also great for getting through thick hair.
Honestly I love the shape of it being like a hand makes it much easier and faster for your roots to dry and the the final results are amazing because you don’t need to touch your hair to add volume.