Turn Up the Volume to the Absolute Max
- Up to 10X the volume
- Luxurious shine
- Humidity resistant
- Non-greasy formula
- Tames Frizz
- Weightless detangler
- UV protection
- Enhances natural body
- Cuts down drying time
- Helps reduce breakage
- After shampooing with Its A 10's Volumizing Shampoo, rinse then apply a quarter size amount of Volumizing Shine Treatment throughout hair using applicator tip.
- Use instead of conditioner after shampooing a few times a week.
- Work through hair to a rich foamy lather, then rinse fully. If additional conditioning or detangling is necessary, pair with It's a 10 Leave-In Lite.
- Hair will respond with up to 10 times its normal volume on its own, with no special styling tricks or products necessary.
- To keep hair at its bounciest and fullest, use only 2 to 3 times per week maximum.
This product delivered on my very fine, oily and limp hair. Seems if you have natural body and texture it can be problematic as it's a very intense treatment, but I love what it did for me!
When I purchased this hair product I was unsure if it would do as the description said it would! So I gave it a try after my shower I added it on to my wet hair and the next day my hair was very full especially my bangs! My husband said my bangs looked very full and shiny! My natural boar brush that I used to brush my hair out it glided right through my hair my hair was left feeling silky soft and very full no frizz and my husband said my hair also smelled really good!
I admit I've only used it once, but so far I am blown away. This stuff gave me the volume I've been looking for all my life. Just sorry it took me so long to find it!
I apply after shampooing as directed. It's been great. I follow with my It's a 10 leave in conditioner, Rusk thick, and a little Kendra taffy at roots and wisped on my ends.
I have very fine, thin, straight, and oily hair. I use the shampoo, treatment, and leave in conditioner spray all together. My hair is shiny, smooth, and voluminous. Using all these together I can actually go 2 to 3 days without washing or looking like a greaseball.