A neutralizing toning hair mask that has a combination of blue-green direct dyes for red neutralization.
Dark Envy Red Neutralization Hair Mask has a complex concentration of blue-green direct dyes to neutralize red undertones on dark brunette bases while deeply nourishing the hair fiber and leaving a radiant sheen.
- For virgin and all-over black to dark brown hair color - designed for levels 1-4
- Complex concentration of dyes to neutralize red undertones
- Deeply nourishes and hydrates the hair
- End result leaves dark bases with depth and cool, glossy finish
- Signature fragrance of citrus, jasmine and cedarwood
- Use 1 to 2X per week following shampoo.
- Leave on up to 5 minutes and then rinse out.
- Please note that when using Total Results Dark Envy some minimal, temporary staining may occur so it is recommended to use gloves when using this product especially when using for maximum results.
- Leave on 3-5 minutes for maximum cooling effect.
- Designed for virgin and colored all-over black to dark brown hair (levels 1-4), Dark Envy should not be used on white or grey hair (natural or lightened) as it can leave a greenish hue.
This product is good worth the money. I seen results in the first 2 times of using this product. Would recommend to others.
This mask is fantastic. My father stepped up to be the "guinea pig" for product testing since he works out in the sun a lot. He has multiple grey hairs around the perimeter of his hair line that we wished to see if they would be affected as well. We used all three products and the end result was phenomenal. My father was very happy and liked the silky smooth effect the products caused. My mom liked that too. His white hair turned grey and his dark hair turned "richer". Having naturally dark hair already you might not tell much difference but we could. We were all happy at the result.
As a black haired girl I love a mask that can help keep my color and make my hair still feel healthy.
Does not smell too good. I would definitely use gloves to avoid staining. However, it did make my hair feel much softer and did help remove the coppery red tones from my dark brown hair. My color looks like a deeper brown almost black. Help get rid of some old highlights.
I like how it neutralized my hair red undertones and leaves my hair glowing than before. I used it after dark envy shampoo, the mask works as a conditioner too my hair so smooth and soft when it gets dry.