American Crew Fiber has unsurpassed hold, a humectant and emollient that provides a smooth feel. Protects against moisture loss while providing total control.
Fiber-like, resinous product helps thicken, texturize and increase fullness to hair. Provides a strong, pliable hold with a matte finish. Works well in shorter hair, 1-3 inches in length. For high hold with low shine.
- Lanolin: Humectant and emollient responsible for unsurpassed hold.
- Cetyl Palmitate: An emollient that provides a smooth after feel.
- Ceteareth-20: A fine conditioner and an excellent emulsifier.
- Beeswax: Protects against moisture loss while providing total control.
- For best results, rub a small amount evenly between palms before working into hair.
- Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair and style as desired.
My husband has been using this product for ooooohho over 12 years. He doesn't go a day without it. He has very fine hair and this is one of the few products that doesn't weigh it down. it also holds style all day long.
My husband gets his hair trimmed once every three weeks. His hair is thick and curly. It has been 3 months and his hair doesn't look bad at all. This product has kept his curls from going crazy and although it's a lot.lknger than he likes, he has maintained a neat, professional style throughout our hairdresser being shut down. It is not too stiff nor is it greasy.
I bought it for him as part of a Valentine delivery to college. He has been using it since grade school. His hair is thick and wavy. He needs it for height. He loves this.
My fiancé loves that it doesn't give him gel flakes.
I got this for my husband because said the pomade was too hard and shiny. This is great, it has a strong enough hold without feeling hard. My husband does need to use a tiny bit of hairspray to hold the shape.