American Crew Heavy Hold Pomade provides heavy hold with high shine.
Heavy hold water based pomade perfect for creating sleek, smooth styles, sculpting and styling. For heavy hold with high shine.
- Glycerin: Provides smooth and easy application.
- PVP: Provides long lasting hold and style.
- Water Based: A combination of surfactants allows easy removal.
- Use for styles that require maximum hold and shine.
- Work a small amount evenly through dry or towel dried hair and style as desired.
Got it for 15 year-old son says he likes it seems to hold (don't know if I'd say all day) Husband used the forming cream and the fiber and he says he is happy w/ product.
Hair has no rework-ability or else you breakup the product and lose the shine. Like a gel. For those reasons, I prefer American Crew's "regular" pomade or "cream" pomade. But obviously if you're looking for a stronger hold (for whatever style or hairs you need to tame), you might want to look at this product. Just know that it has many similarities to a gel.
Great hold, nice shine AND it shampoos out completely!
It holds my hair in place the best, so it doesn't stick out at the sides or top too much.