A molding clay with a medium shine that has a high hold.
Concentrated styling power lets you manipulate hair into any style. Made with natural extracts and beeswax, this unique compound maintains touchable shape and texture. Works well for short styles and those who seek a styling product with a more natural, subtle fragrance. Molding Clay is also a product of choice for those who frequently engage in sports and tend to perspire heavily. For high hold with medium shine.
- Beeswax: All-natural holding power.
- Kaolin: White clay from the Paris Basin, naturally healing and stimulating and good for sensitive skin and scalp.
- Bentonite: Specialty clay used to increase viscosity, provides smoother texture and offers good application properties.
- PEG-13 Sunflower Glycerides: Provides great conditioning for hair and scalp.
- All-Natural Essential Oils: No synthetic fragrance.
- Orange, Peppermint, Spearmint and Lime Oils soothe, refresh, cool and naturally fragrance the product.
- Press into Clay firmly, remove a small amount and rub between palms or fingertips to soften product.
- Distribute evenly through towel dried hair.
Heard that American Crew was going to discontinue this product. Hope it's not true as it is the best for my short style.
Much like American Crew's Fiber, this product is high hold and made for short hair (about 1-3 inches in length). It's one of my favorite products to use after haircuts when my hair is short. Molding Clay differs from the Fiber because it has a shine. It will give something closer to a "gel/wet" look, but without hardening and the product remains malleable so you can restyle throughout the day (hence a "greasy" feel as opposed to the "sticky" feel of the Fiber).
I got this product for my son. He said he likes it he uses it for a finishing product.
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He says it works great for styling his hair. He's tried a lot of different products and finally has one he really likes.
I like how I do not have to blow dry to use it. None of the other American Crew hair holding product works for my thick hair.