Help restore visibly thinning hair with BosRevive 30-Day Kit designed for Color Treated Hair featuring a simple, 3-step system including a Nourishing Shampoo, Volumizing Conditioner, and Leave-In Thickening Treatment.
Sulfate-free BosRevive Nourishing Shampoo removes build-up, such as DHT, from the scalp surface, while cleansing hair of product build-up and pollution. Pumpkin Seed Extract and Saw Palmetto, natural DHT-blockers, combine with Rosemary Extract and Panthenol to help reduce scalp inflammation, increase scalp circulation and strengthen the hair to promote healthy hair growth. Maintains a clean environment for the appearance of thicker, fuller-looking hair.
BosRevive Volumizing Conditioner is a weightless, daily conditioner containing DHT inhibitors that infuses the body and shine without weighing the hair down. Saw Palmetto, a natural DHT-blocker, works with Niacin to help revitalize the hair and reduce shedding while Biotin and Panthenol help strengthen hair strands. Hair appears fuller and nourished with more volume.
BosRevive Leave-In Thickening Treatment, designed to help inhibit DHT, is a lightweight, foaming, alcohol-free intensive treatment that may aid in rejuvenating the scalp and help support the growth of stronger, healthier hair. Pumpkin Seed Extract and Soy Proteins, natural DHT-Blockers, combine with Apple Stem Cell Extract and Panthenol to help reduce scalp inflammation, increase scalp circulation and strengthen the hair to promote healthy hair growth. May assist in thickening hair, reconditioning fragile hair, and providing instant volume.
- Color Safe Nourishing Shampoo 150ml
- Color Safe Volumizing Conditioner 150ml
- Color Safe Thickening Treatment 100ml
- Natural Saw Palmetto also helps inhibit the action of DHT and may inhibit hair shedding
- Panthenol helps strengthen the hair and improve moisture retention creating thicker, fuller looking hair.
- When applied to the root area, Rosemary Extract’s antioxidant properties help reduce scalp inflammation and increase scalp circulation, creating the ideal foundation for healthy hair growth
- Biotin helps strengthen the hair follicle
- Emulsify shampoo in hands, evenly distribute on wet hair concentrating on scalp.
- Massage generously in a circular motion for 1 full minute. Rinse.
- After shampooing, emulsify conditioner in hands, evenly distribute on wet hair with focus on mid-shaft and ends.
- Leave in up to five minutes and rinse
- After conditioner, apply Thickening Treatment foam to thinning areas of shampooed, towel-dried hair. Apply treatment foam directly to scalp and root area only.
- Massage into scalp with fingertips.
- Dry and style hair as usual.
I love very much happens it helped me a lot with my hair loss after dice radiation treatment.
When I was ill I lost a lot of hair and hated how it looked. My hairdresser started me on the Bosley products and almost immediately you could begin to see the difference. After two years I have a full head of hair, but I continue to use the products. My hair healthier and easier to style after using these products than it was even before my illness.
This trio really does give body to my thinning hair, especially the Thickening Treatment. I am in my 70's and shampoo every 2-3 days. It is somewhat drying, so I alternate every second or third wash between this shampoo & conditioner, and my other shampoo & conditioner for color treated hair (while still using the Thickening Treatment along with a 'anti-aging' spray to add some moisture).
I had very thin, fine, limp hair and was getting a "bald spot" in the back top. A friend told me about these products so I ordered thinking it would be like all the hundreds of products I've tried in the past, and believe me I have tried everything!!! Well, after about 1 week, my hair was noticeably thicker and easier to style. I have now been using it for about a month and it is incredible, my hair at least feels thick and holds a style all day (something that I have never experienced!), people have asked me what I have done!
I have really thin hair to begin with, and recently I was put on a medication that made MORE of it fall out, especially in the front. This isn't the first I've experience significant hair loss and I remembered many years ago my hairdresser told me about this product. Basically, if your hair follicle is still active (but maybe just clogged or repressed) this is the product to save it.