Help restore visibly thinning hair with BosRevive 30-Day Kit designed for Non Color Treated Hair featuring a simple, 3-step system including a Nourishing Shampoo, Volumizing Conditioner and Leave-In Thickening Treatment.
Sulfate-free BosRevive Nourishing Shampoo removes build-up, such as DHT, from the scalp surface, while cleansing hair of product build-up and pollution. Pumpkin Seed Extract and Saw Palmetto, natural DHT-blockers, combine with Rosemary Extract and Panthenol to help reduce scalp inflammation, increase scalp circulation and strengthen the hair to promote healthy hair growth. Maintains a clean environment for the appearance of thicker, fuller-looking hair.
BosRevive Volumizing Conditioner is a weightless, daily conditioner containing DHT inhibitors that infuses body and shine without weighing the hair down. Saw Palmetto, a natural DHT-blocker, works with Niacin to help revitalize the hair and reduce shedding while Biotin and Panthenol help strengthen hair strands. Hair appears fuller and nourished with more volume.
BosRevive Leave-In Thickening Treatment, designed to help inhibit DHT, is a lightweight, foaming, alcohol-free intensive treatment may aid in rejuvenating the scalp and help support the growth of stronger, healthier hair. Pumpkin Seed Extract and Soy Proteins, natural DHT-Blockers, combine with Apple Stem Cell Extract and Panthenol to help reduce scalp inflammation, increase scalp circulation and strengthen the hair to promote healthy hair growth. May assist in thickening hair, reconditioning fragile hair and provide instant volume.
- BosRevive Non Color-Treated Hair Nourishing Shampoo 150ml
- BosRevive Non Color-Treated Hair Volumizing Conditioner 150ml
- BosRevive Non Color-Treated Hair Thickening Treatment 100ml
- Natural Saw Palmetto also helps inhibit the action of DHT and may inhibit hair shedding.
- Panthenol helps strengthen the hair and improve moisture retention creating thicker, fuller-looking hair.
- When applied to the root area, Rosemary Extract’s antioxidant properties help reduce scalp inflammation and increase scalp circulation, creating the ideal foundation for healthy hair growth
- Biotin helps strengthen the hair follicle
- Emulsify shampoo in hands, evenly distribute on wet hair concentrating on scalp.
- Massage generously in a circular motion for 1 full minute. Rinse.
- After shampooing, emulsify conditioner in hands, evenly distribute on wet hair with focus on mid-shaft and ends.
- Leave in up to five minutes and rinse
- After conditioner, apply Thickening Treatment foam to thinning areas of shampooed, towel-dried hair. Apply treatment foam directly to scalp and root area only.
- Massage into scalp with fingertips.
- Dry and style hair as usual.
I have used the Bosley triple sets for years and recently tried the Bosley triple set for grey hair. I love it as much as the set for colored hair. Last December I quit coloring my hair and luckily came across it. It works for me just as well and the other triple set I used for several years. In fact one of my best days was finding the triple set for colored hair. I almost always had a good hair day after that. And I’m hoping for many years of good hair days with this set for grey hair.
As all these types of products are it's hard to see direct results but overall I like this. I can feel like its working and it appears to add volume/thickness in the end. I would absolutely recommend this over other brands.
I've got fairly typical male pattern baldness. Over the years, the hair on my crown had really thinned, and was basically a bald spot. Just very thin hair there. I started using this product about 6 months ago on the recommendation of a stylist that cut my hair. It did not start working immediately. I didn't see much progress the first 30 or even 60 days. I stuck with the product because I liked the shampoo and conditioner. Anyway, it's not too expensive, and I also liked the stuff you put in your hair after. It's a nice substitute for gel or something. And, the stylist that recommended it told me it might take as long as 3 months. Around the 90 day mark I could see that I was getting some new hair growth. And now I'm really seeing progress. My parents, who had not seen me since I first started using the product, saw me just this past month and really noticed. The growth I got started out looking a little like peach fuzz. But it's getting longer and thicker now.
I have been using it everyday for a month. I follow the instructions and let the shampoo sit for my head for a little over a minute and the conditioner at least 5 min. I am starting to see my hair grow back it the areas it stopped growing. Right now it is really short and hard to see, but you can see the small little hairs pop up.