K18 mask helps to maintain your client's hair strength and elasticity in-between salon appointments.
This leave-in treatment mask for all hair types that reverses damage in 4 minutes. Patented peptide technology works to repair damage from bleach + color, chemical services, and heat* — restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
- K18PEPTIDE™ is a biotech-developed peptide that mimics hair's structure to reverse damage by reconnecting polypeptide chains and disulfide bonds broken during bleaching, color and chemical services, and heat*.
- pH-optimized (5.0-6.0) to help minimize cuticle swelling + put hair proteins in their most resilient state after salon service or shampoo
- Cream format enables easy, lightweight application across all hair types, with detangling and softening benefits.
- Vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free
- Shampoo, do not condition. Towel-dry thoroughly
- Apply 1-3 pumps of K18 leave-in molecular repair hair mask based on your length and density, starting at the ends and working up towards the roots
- Let sit for 4 minutes. Do not rinse out
- Comb, add product + style as usual. Use for 4-6 washes post-salon service, then as needed
- DO clarify before K18 if your client is a heavy product user (demineralize for mineral + metal buildup)
- DO apply on clean, damp hair
- DO wait the full 4 minutes before combing or styling
- DO add whatever styling products you love after the 4 minutes
- DON'T use conditioner before applying K18 mask (you can apply after the 4 min but most find they don’t need it)
- DON'T overdo it—less is more
- DON'T rinse it out