Elumen Play - Semi-Permanent Hair Color for those customers want low commitment shades that they can change easily to follow trends.
A system of specially-selected direct dyes are designed to fade on tone. Creates extraordinary intensity by sitting both on the outer and inner levels of the cuticle layer. Gives outstanding color shine, brilliance and hair that is healthy-looking (Glow Effect).
- Compact assortment.
With up to 100% fading on tone.
- Lasts up to 10-15 washes.
- 8 out of 10 stylists perceive an improved hair structure.
- 83% rate the shine better than a leading competitor.
- More than 60% rate the hair feel after coloration with Elumen Play better
than leading competitors.
- 60% of stylists rate the color brilliance better than leading competitors.
- Apply to dry, clean hair. Saturate the hair with color for even results.
- Process for up to 30 minutes without heat or up to 20 minutes with heat.
- Rinse with warm water until water is clear. Shampoo with Elumen Shampoo and treat with Elumen Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, or Mask.
I got this product because I saw good results on my friend, and I am always trying out new "crazy" colors, forever searching for a permanent answer to the two step process I currently use.
I love the Elumen products by Goldwell. As a professional hairstylist of 34 years this is a superb color line. I have 50% gray and I usually will tint my gray first with 6.0 permanent gray coverage tint then weave my dark hair with a few highlights then deposit Elumen VV thru out the entire head of hair. (Drying the hair before elumen application.) The color is amazing and my college age daughters have the same purple hair color.