The Joico JoiFull Trio Pack contains a volumizing shampoo, conditioner, and styler that work together to add body, bounce, and fullness to fine hair without leaving any sticky or crunchy residue.
The Joico JoiFull Volumizing Shampoo is specially formulated to provide plush, long-lasting volume to fine hair without weighing it down with oil and dirt.
The Joico JoiFull Volumizing Conditioner nourishes fine strands with a barely-there touch, delivering easy-to-comb glide power and a unique, lightweight feel.
The Joico JoiFull Volumizing Styler is the hero that adds body, bounce, and brilliant fullness to your hair, while saving you from the sticky, crunchy residue of typical volumizers.
- Joico Joifull Volumizing Shampoo 300ml
- Joico Joifull Volumizing Conditioner 250ml
- Joico Joifull Volumizing Styler 100ml
- Provides plush, long-lasting volume to fine hair.
- Nourishes fine strands with a barely-there touch.
- Delivers easy-to-comb glide power and a unique, lightweight feel.
- Adds body, bounce, and brilliant fullness to your hair.
- Leaves no sticky or crunchy residue.
- Apply JoiFull Volumizing Shampoo to wet hair.
- Rinse well.
- Follow with a small amount of JoiFull Volumizing Conditioner to clean, damp hair.
- Leave in just 1-2 minutes and rinse.
- Avoid applying to root area if hair is very fine.
- For extra volume, Apply 1-2 pumps of JoiFull Volumizing Styler into hands.
- Work evenly throughout hair and blow-dry to activate fullness and lift with staying power.
My daughter and I are very pleased with how this styler (gel) feels on and perks up our short hairdos. We both have naturally curly hair and it makes after shampoo styling a breeze!
I've been using the hi Rise foam for at least 15 years because it gave my hair body with out feeling stiff or sticky. Joico recently discontinued it and when I called Joico they suggested I try this. It works but is just not as good.
This styler added fullness to my otherwise limp locks! A little goes a long way. Lasts through until next time I washed my hair. Smells good. Easy to apply.
The volume and thickness I lost over the last few months is back because of this shampoo! I started to notice my hair was thinning. So I thought back to what I did in the past that I'm not doing now And I remembered how well my hair did with this brand (I used the joico red color deposit) and that's why I ordered the volume type. I hoped it would do the same thing and it did. Now I know to stick with this brand for shampoo and conditioner. I will say that I've tried several hair products and because of that I'm able to see how my hair reacts to other product lines. So take that into consideration when trying a new product.
I just recently started using the volumizing shampoo and conditioner and I’m in love. It definitely does help with light volume eyes Asian for people with thinner hair. I also was able to go three or four days without washing just using the dry shampoo that I have which is a huge plus.