A retail-sized version of the K18 mask helps to maintain your client's hair strength and elasticity in-between salon appointments.
This leave-in treatment mask for all hair types that reverses damage in 4 minutes. Patented peptide technology works to repair damage from bleach + color, chemical services, and heat* — restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
- K18PEPTIDE™ is a biotech-developed peptide that mimics hair's structure to reverse damage by reconnecting polypeptide chains and disulfide bonds broken during bleaching, color and chemical services, and heat*.
- pH-optimized (5.0-6.0) to help minimize cuticle swelling + put hair proteins in their most resilient state after salon service or shampoo
- Cream format enables easy, lightweight application across all hair types, with detangling and softening benefits.
- Vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free
- Shampoo, do not condition. Towel-dry thoroughly
- Apply 1-3 pumps of K18 leave-in molecular repair hair mask based on your length and density, starting at the ends and working up towards the roots
- Let sit for 4 minutes. Do not rinse out
- Comb, add product + style as usual. Use for 4-6 washes post-salon service, then as needed
- DO clarify before K18 if your client is a heavy product user (demineralize for mineral + metal buildup)
- DO apply on clean, damp hair
- DO wait the full 4 minutes before combing or styling
- DO add whatever styling products you love after the 4 minutes
- DON'T use conditioner before applying K18 mask (you can apply after the 4 min but most find they don’t need it)
- DON'T overdo it—less is more
- DON'T rinse it out
I have INCREDIBLY damaged hair. The ends of my hair have been bleached well over six times, had color remover 3 times, and been dyed with black box dye over three time and other dyes even more. None of this was done professionally or with high quality products, and so my hair is quite literally fried. Naturally I have very wavy hair along with loose curls, with all the damage, my hair texture has changed drastically. This product brought it back. After finishing the five treatments, I decided to just shampoo and condition, no products, no special methods, no scrunching, and just let it air dry. To my total surprise, my hair dried with almost no frizz, waves, and even ringlet curls. I haven't had my hair be this texture in YEARS. I can pull on my hair now and not have chunks break off. My hair's natural texture has been rejuvenated. It drastically increased the strength of my hair.
I decided to be brave and try this to see how my hair looked after. Well, YES it delivered on every claim K18 made. My hair felt softer, not a bunch of frizz, no scent to cause me a headache and my hair did feel new stronger.
My dry, bleached, damaged hair looked like a bad wig. One application of this stuff and it is smooth and silky but not oily feeling. It truly does repair the hair cuticle to reduce the look of damage. Yes it's pricey but it's worth it!
After one use I could tell that this product was superior to other hair products I have used. Even though I used a tiny amount, it still covered all of my hair. I didn’t believe that it would live up to all of the hype but it did. I would suggest that anyone follow the directions and use sparingly. Although I used a tiny amount it covered all of my hair.
My hair and never felt so soft in just one use.