A Tube-sized version of the K18 mask helps to maintain your client's hair strength and elasticity in-between salon appointments.
This leave-in treatment mask for all hair types that reverses damage in 4 minutes. Patented peptide technology works to repair damage from bleach + color, chemical services, and heat* — restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
- K18PEPTIDE™ is a biotech-developed peptide that mimics hair's structure to reverse damage by reconnecting polypeptide chains and disulfide bonds broken during bleaching, color and chemical services, and heat*.
- pH-optimized (5.0-6.0) to help minimize cuticle swelling + put hair proteins in their most resilient state after salon service or shampoo
- Cream format enables easy, lightweight application across all hair types, with detangling and softening benefits.
- Vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free
- Shampoo, do not condition. Towel-dry thoroughly
- Apply 1-3 pumps of K18 leave-in molecular repair hair mask based on your length and density, starting at the ends and working up towards the roots
- Let sit for 4 minutes. Do not rinse out
- Comb, add product + style as usual. Use for 4-6 washes post-salon service, then as needed
- DO clarify before K18 if your client is a heavy product user (demineralize for mineral + metal buildup)
- DO apply on clean, damp hair
- DO wait the full 4 minutes before combing or styling
- DO add whatever styling products you love after the 4 minutes
- DON'T use conditioner before applying K18 mask (you can apply after the 4 min but most find they don’t need it)
- DON'T overdo it—less is more
- DON'T rinse it out
My hair was in bad shape due to heat and frequent hair coloring. Also, I am 68 yrs old and have what I call “old lady hair.” In some areas like above my temples and the top of my head I have thinning and the hair it self is a different texture than my other hair. K18 makes it feel thicker and like healthier hair. Love K18!
As an African American with natural hair- this is totally unheard of. I was sure I had spent my money on another useless product. After the first washing and application I was thinking "well, maybe it's OK". Today, I untwisted my hair in anticipation of washing and applying the 4th treatment. I am amazed at the shine and healthy look of my hair. So much that I am definitely preparing to order my next bottle.
I have medium length double processed hair that needed help from dryness. This has totally changed my hair. It is soft and easily manageable now. I only need one pump