Create an optimal scalp environment for stronger, fuller hair. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Tonic encourages healthy hair growth.
For thicker and fuller hair, Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Tonic is the perfect product to add to your routine. This twice-daily spray infused with the exclusive Regeniplex® botanical blend stimulates the scalp to create an optimal environment for beautifully thick and healthy strands.
- Dissolves oily scalp buildup to encourage healthy hair growth
- Blend of Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric + ginseng stimulates the scalp, resulting in fuller, thicker-looking hair
- Ideal for thinning hair
- Part hair into sections and spray directly onto the scalp, being careful to avoid hair lengths.
- Do not rinse.
- For best results, use with Anti-Thinning Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply twice daily onto scalp with towel-dried or dry hair
I used a too tight hair band and I lost some hair. I was so saddened and was recommended to use this every night on my scalp. OmG this is a miracle worker. I also bought the shampoo and conditioner I’m in love. Hair will grow stronger and lively.
This product is amazing! It does exactly what is should but also so much more. It really seemed to keep my hair looking fresh for days. It smells great. Lasts a decent amount of time and just changed my whole hair care game for me. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because its pricey. But there entire line is worth it so if you can afford it give it a go.
My dry scalp acts up like eczema at the turn of every season. This treatment made me feel great for several days later and helped me keep the dryness and flakes under control.
First off, I have extremely thin hair. I’m always looking for products to use to help make my hair appear more full without making it feel stiff and hard. This stuff works! It makes my scalp appear less “bald” and doesn’t feel stiff at all
Paul Mitchell’s scalp care anti thinning tonic is great for men! My husband used it and loved the volume and thickness it gave him and it helps stimulate hair growth