Detox Rinse with Tea Tree and Kombucha to Gently Exfoliate and Clear Away Buildup, Dirt, and Dead Skin
- Clarifying rinse exfoliates + removes buildup with a probiotic-rich blend of kombucha + apple cider vinegar
- Leaves hair polished + scalp feeling soothed, clean + refreshed
- Ideal for all hair types
- Reviving scent of tea tree provides an invigorating aromatherapy experience like no other
- Look for the post-consumer recycled symbol on packaging as Paul Mitchell phases in this greener, cleaner alternative
- Color safe
- Sulfate-free (without SLS, SLES, ALS)
- Clinically proven to remove 74% of scalp buildup after one use.*
- *Based on a clinical study conducted with 29 participants.
How to Use
Apply directly to wet hair and scalp. Massage and leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Can be used in place of your regular shampoo once a week or as needed for a total detox. Follow with your preferred conditioner.
You may also like
Leaves my hair soft
It smells minty and it gives a cooling sensation on the scalp. I have been using it once a week and it does not irritate my scalp. It is easy to use and is ideal for all hair types. I have used in place of my shampoo and it cleaned my hair well.
Best thing I've ever put In my hair!
I got this Tea Tree Special Detox Kombucha Rinse for my hair as it badly needed a detox, and this brand is amazing!! The best detox I've ever done on mine, it's nice and smooth and clean. Smells great also.
this product is an absolute 10 out of 10. My hair never feels as good as it is after using this product. The tea tree does wonders for my hair. It's great on any hair type, as me and my sisters, all love this product, I highly recommend!
This is a great detox rinse. I have curly hair so I struggle with product build up but this has solved many of my problems! It does have a very strong smell so be prepared for that but it isn't a bad smell!
Nice detoxifying hair rinse
This a new product to me but I have enjoyed using it thus far. The tea tree provides a nice smell and the consistency is really great to work with. I plan on recommending this to my friends to include it in their routines. The nozzle makes it easy to use, too!