Hairdressers love Paul Mitchell® the color for the rich, creamy consistency that stays moist and leaves the hair feeling smooth and healthy. What's the secret? Beeswax! This sustainable, natural resource is the hero ingredient in our original hair color line.
Paul Mitchell® the color has consistently low ammonia at every level, which puts the highest degree of dye intermediates into the hair without extensively raising the cuticle. The result is healthy, conditioned hair with predictable results.
Made in USA
- Low ammonia
- Natural Beeswax Base: Paul Mitchell's beeswax is sourced in West Africa, where bees pollinate plants year-round, so they don't have to store honey for hibernation season. Pollinating all year contributes to the area's biodiversity and help uphold their ecosystems.
- Low cost per application that will help increase your bottom line.
- Up to 100% gray coverage.
- Advanced oxidative dyes.
- Unique ChromaLuxe™ technology.
- Standard Mixing: Mix Paul Mitchell® the color levels 1-10 and Ultra Toners with Cream or Clear Developer in equal parts (1:1 ratio). If using Color Shots, add Color Shots after the color is mixed with Developer.
- Highlift Series Mixing: For maximum lift mix the Highlift Series with Cream Developer only (1:2 ratio). For more toned end result mix the Highlift Series with Cream Developer only (1:1 ratio).
- Permanent: 1-2 levels of lift or deposit mix with 20 volume Developer on dry hair. 2-3 levels of lift mix with 30 volume Developer on dry hair. 3 levels of lift mix with 40 volume Developer on dry hair. Process for 35 minutes.
- Highlifts: 4 levels of lift mix with double 40 volume Cream Developer on dry hair. 4 levels of lift with more tone mix with 40 volume Cream Developer on dry hair. Process for 45 minutes.
- Demi-Permanent: Deposit only + gray blending mix with 5 volume Developer on damp hair, and process for 20 minutes.
- Semi-Permanent: Deposit only + minimal gray blending mix with 10 volume Developer on damp hair, and process for 10 minutes.
- Ultra Toners: Deposit only mix with 5 volume Developer on damp hair, check color development for desired tone at 10 minutes. Process for 10-20 minutes.
Just what I needed
Great, fast service. Excellent product. Always covers the grey and long lasting.
I haven't tried it yet, but my order arrived quickly.
I love the color and it covered the majority of my grays.
It coloured my gray hair fairly well, so that is a win.
This hair coloring is wonderful. It makes your hair smooth and alive. love itt