Developed in Italy by Europe's top color experts, this easy-to-use permanent hair color offers the perfect fusion of performance and reliability. With vibrant reds, high-performing natural and cool tones, a complete gray coverage series, a specially curated collection of beautiful intermixable shades, Color XG® creates the results you want every time. Always predictable, always beautiful.
Swatches are a guideline only. The final result will be affected by the color and condition of the hair before application
- DYESMART® System allows for maximum color penetration and predictability
- Pure XG Protection System offers a blend of soothing ingredients that leaves hair shiny and healthy
- Up to 100% gray coverage and vibrant fashion shade results
- 115+ vibrant shades
- Standard Mixing: Mix 1 part of Color XG® to 1 part of 10-40 volume Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer (1:1 ratio).
- Mix Ultra Toners with 10 volume.
- Mixing for Gray Coverage: Mix 1 part of Color XG® to 1 part of 20 volume Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer (1:1 ratio).
- For deposit and minimal lift: 10 volume (3%) Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer and process for 25 minutes.
- 1-2 levels of lift or optimal coverage: 20 volume (6%) Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer and process for 35 minutes.
- 2-3 levels of lift: 30 volume (9%) Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer and process for 45 minutes.
- 3-4 levels of lift: 40 volume (12%) Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer and process for 45-55 minutes.
- Highlifts: Double 40 volume (12%) Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer and process for 45-55 minutes.
- Ultra Toners: 10 volume (3%) Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer, check color development for desired result starting at 5 minutes. Process for 5-15 minutes.
I've been getting my hair colored at a Paul Mitchell salon for about 6 months now and have to say I really like this color. I have stubborn resistant gray hair, and a mix of 5N and 6N does a wonderful job covering the gray. The resulting color is a warm rich vibrant SHINY medium brown color.
Nice consistency. It's the perfect brown! Use with 20 volume for grey hair. Use 10 volume with it for normal hair. Be sure to use color block around hairline because it will stain.